LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES
Allied Health Solutions has undertaken a number of bespoke AHS leadership development programmes, including those provided for:
- Health Education England North Central and East London
- Hillingdon Community Healthcare
West Middlesex University Hospital (part of Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust)
These programmes focus on:
- The changes in the national health and care architecture and emerging models of care as described in the Five Year Forward View and how these impact on local AHP services.
- Providing an overview of the changes in commissioning health services based on outcomes, and identify ways to describe and market their services to others through persuasion and influencing.
- The AHP contribution to quality, innovation, productivity and prevention.
- AHPs leading and sustaining service improvement and change in service delivery to support improved patient outcomes.
- Supporting AHPs to understand their own leadership competencies and how to develop an effective skill set.
- Develop AHPs understanding of the importance of clinical leadership in teams to enhancing business performance.
- Present a service improvement project they have designed and delivered.